The VDI-IOmark is available internally, free of charge for 30 days for End Users. Extended use of the VDI-IOmark can be obtained through a purchase of an license. Rates vary based upon intended use, term, and support services.
End User licenses:
- Valid for organizations who do not manufacture, sell or distribute IT products or services
- Internal use only, no public disclosure of results permitted
- 30 day licenses are available to qualified end-users at no cost ($0)
- Vendors may obtain a 30 day evaluation license by providing a qualified assessment plan
- Internal use - 1 year license with phone support: $2,500
- On-site support and consulting services available
- Unlimited, no-cost use for Evaluator Group End User Gold and Platinum Research Subscribers
- Use for Product development requires vendor license
- Available for organization who do manufacture, sell or distribute IT products or services
- Internal use - 1 year license of VDI-IOmark for VMware View with phone support
- Unlimited use for product development or benchmark publishing
- Audit for External Publication - required to release benchmark results to any third party
- Sales use license - 1 year license for use by sales team with end users
Please call or email for detailed vendor pricing.
In addition to the licenses, consulting assistance is available in order to perform benchmarking services.
You may find out more information on consulting services.
To obtain a benchmark license or for more information, please contact us.